RPF SI Previous papers Download
Are you one of the contenders who is looking for RPF Sub Inspector Previous Papers. Then there is a lot of information about Previous papers. To make your preparation in an effective manner, we had provided topics wise RPSF Sub Inspector Sample Question Papers from below pdf links. Many of the candidates after checking the syllabus they will get confused about the RPF SI previous papers to help the candidates we had furnished RPF SI Old Exam papers on this page for free download. RPF Solved Papers will help the postulates to know the style of exam patterns and marks covered for each topic.
RPF Sub Inspector Previous Papers 2018
|RPF Sub Inspector Exam Model Papers 2018|
|Recruitment Board Name||Railway Protection Special Force/ Railway Protection Force|
|Name of the Exam||Railway Protection Force Sub Inspector Exam|
|Post Role||Sub Inspector|
|Total No of Vacancies||1120|
|Mode of the Application||Online|
|Online Application Starting Date||10 hrs on 01/06/2018|
|Date of Closing of Online registration||23.59 hrs on 30/06/2018|
|Job Location||PAN INDIA|
|RPF Admit Card Release Date||Notified Later|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Tentative Date for Computer Based Test (CBT)||In September and October 2018|
|Name of the Category||Previous Papers|
|Official Web portal||www.indianrailways.gov.in|
RPF Sub Inspector SI 2018 Syllabus for PDF Download
The Candidates are working hard to take the Exam easily. But it is very essential for the students to keep the Exam pattern and Exam Syllabus In mind. Without the Adequate preparation according to the Exam pattern & Syllabus can lead you to different path. We are providing the Latest Exam pattern and Syllabus for you.
These were the small beginnings which is due course developed into a network of railway lines all over the country. By 1880 the Indian Railway system had a route mileage of about 9000 miles. INDIAN RAILWAYS, the premier transport organization of the country is the largest rail network in Asia and the world’s second largest under one management.
Written Examination Details for RPF Sub Inspector SI
- The exam is of Objective type it consists of Multiple Choice Questions.
- The exam is conducted for a total of 200 Marks. Duration of the exam is 2 Hours.
- There will be 200 questions asked from various subjects.
- There will be negative marking for every wrong answer.
- The syllabus for recruitment to the posts of SI(Prosecution ) and Inspector (Prosecution) shall be,
- Part-I: General Knowledge & Mental ability (30 Marks),
- Part II: Law (Cr.P.C IPC Evidence Act: Constitution of India, C.P.C and other acts related to RPF/Railways)